Monday, October 03, 2005

Hail Fractions

Last Saturday, we were assigned the task of teaching fractions to 'Pioneer'.
'How many one-fourth's are there in a whole?' was the day's mantra.
I taught this so diligently till there could come no sound out of my larynx to Salman Khan last week. He is such a traitor, he swore he doesnt know a word this week.
Santosh started to teach this with aid of figures. He drew a circle and divided it into quarters and explained them with ease. I wish i too could gather the dexterity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suman said...

Salman Khan is a traitor..i was thinking if u had some close relationship with Ash..only then did it strike me that u are talking abt ur student..I soon hope the likes of Sharukh, Aamir and others join ur group. I wish u all the best in handling them!
Afterall, u are the DIRECTOR!!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home